Saturday, March 22, 2014

Video Content Incoming!

So, my biggest announcement is that I am just now putting the finishing touches on video content for this blog, soon to be uploaded to YouTube!  I am very excited about this, and can't wait to share it with you all.

One note: I recorded all of my audio on a lower-mid range gaming headset, with only one tiny mono microphone on it.  So, while I tried to fix my voice's pitch-y range in post, the audio quality on this first video isn't everything I'd want it to be.  But, no problem, this is my first one out of the gate!  However, I have already placed the order on a new mic to do these with and I promise you will see a huge difference in audio quality on any future content after I receive it.

But, this is my first video I've created in this style, and I am looking for as much feedback as possible. Of course, if you 'like' it when it comes out or subscribe to my new channel that would help me in its own way, but I really just want to see some comments whether you liked it or what I can improve.

Keep an eye out!

-
Hint.
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment